– The Raiders have waived wide receiver/kick returner Trevor Davis. The team acquired him via trade from the Packers earlier this season. (Field Yates)
– Another week, another kicker for the Patriots. New England has waived kicker Kai Forbath, who was signed to take the place of Nick Folk, who underwent an appendectomy. Folk replaced Mike Nugent, who replaced Stephen Gostkowski, who was placed on injured reserve. In a corresponding roster move, the Pats claimed defensive tackle Albert Huggins off waivers from the Eagles. (Field Yates)
– The Vikings have placed linebacker Ben Gedeon on injured reserve after suffering the second concussion of the season. He will not place again this season. Gedeon’s spot on the 53-man roster will be taken by wide receiver Alexander Hollins, who was called up from the practice squad.
– Colts wide receiver Chester Rogers suffered a knee fracture on Sunday and is out for the rest of the season. The team has placed him on injured reserve. (Adam Schefter)
– Lions tight end T.J. Hockenson will head to injured reserve due to an ankle injury he suffered on Sunday.
– The Denver Broncos have placed defensive end Derek Wolfe on injured reserve with an elbow injury. He’s finished for the season. (Ian Rapoport)